Gaia Grow Corp. (“GAIA”) was formed in 2014 with the primary intent of cultivating industrial hemp (< 0.3% THC content). New management in 2017-2018 brought a renewed vigour to the business.
Gaia is now focused on building break through technology on a path to zero waste in the hemp and cannabis industry. Increasing efficiencies and pointing the industry in the direction of sustainability.
- Our independently verified, patent pending solvent technology is up to 500% more efficient than ethanol and CO2
- We have the ability to extract 100% of the cannabinoids from Gaia’s hemp biomass. The goal is to expand cannabinoid recovery to delta 8 and delta 10 THC in addition to CBD.
- We have 4 million pounds of CBD biomass in our inventory
- We use applications such as cellulosic and nanocellulosicfibre (CNC)
- We are targeting zero waste by repurposing output into higher dollar low volume products
REVOLUTIONIZING THE INDUSTRY
For every 1kg of finished, sellable product there is 8kg of waste produced. We are on a mission to get that down to zero.
CATALYSTS AND MILESTONES
THE GAIA DIFFERENCE
Coming in with a competitive advantage across north America as the industry grows
Low volume, high dollar by-products made from repurposed hemp and cannabis biomass material
The technology is the start, and building out the infrastructure to take advantage of the technology comes right after
Canna Stream’s solution will be the industry standard for solvent-based extraction and waste re-processing technology
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN POSSESSION OF 4 MILLION POUNDS OF BIOMASS READY FOR EXTRACTION